Converse with Clients
Gym digital signage not only entertains clients while they’re using equipment, but it can also display an ever-changing stream of information that is interesting to them.
Digital signage for gyms is the perfect way for sports and fitness clubs to present relevant content over the noise of a gym full of physically active people and loud equipment. With fitness club digital signage solutions, gym and rec centers can:
- Showcase health and well-being tips.
- Promote club offers or loyalty programs.
- Reinforce gym safety rules.
- Stream instructional videos on the proper use of equipment.
- Promote additional programs such as Pilates or Spin classes.
- Highlight success stories of frequent customers.
- Improve member retention.
With everyone becoming more health-conscious and particular about their appearance, the number of gym members is increasing exponentially worldwide.
A research found that 70% of health club members watch nearly 40 minutes of programming per visit. Instead of watching cable TV shows, fitness center patrons could be watching 40 minutes of information that facility managers want to promote. Information can include:
- Post the schedules for the fitness classes.
- Promotional ads for juice and snack bars using a gym digital signage menu board.
- Display vendor ads to earn advertising subsidies.
- Highlight local customer success stories for motivation.