The “Silent Salesman”
If your real estate office is like most, there’s rarely one available agent for every client who comes into the office; determining ahead of time whether a customer is just looking or is serious about making a purchase can be extremely helpful. By displaying up-to-date listings in an attractive, interactive format, digital real estate signage can be a key ally in accomplishing this.
A real estate signage solution can start selling your properties to your visitors before they sit down with the realtor — crisp HD displays convey professionalism and technological savvy, which are important selling points for many potential homebuyers. Digital real estate signage can also:.
- Modernize your office and boost the profile of your company.
- Offer virtual tours and stream neighborhood videos.
- Enhance the client experience by posting demographic data (like school quality and median income).
- Post Open House schedules and current mortgage rates on your digital signs.
Upgrade your listings!
When it comes to real estate and property management, appearance plays a monumental factor in influencing potential buyers.
More than any other professionals, realtors know the importance of curb appeal. Any business that doesn’t put its best face forward will instantly turn off customers.
Why then, do so many real estate offices rely on outdated paper listings to display their properties? Digital signage for realtors turns the lobby into a selling arena.
Other benefits of going digital can include the ability to:
- Attract additional foot traffic by posting property listings on outward facing digital displays.
- Show more features in your listing dynamically.
- Present your information in the most organized and user-friendly way.
- Browse homes in a more engaging way using interactive digital signage for realtors.